Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by RaeAnne at 9:11 PM
Monday, August 25, 2008
Posted by RaeAnne at 12:32 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008
well i figured i would make a list about myself becuase eveyone else is, looks like fun.. and knowing me, i like to be with the cook kids. lol
1. My name is RaeAnne Denise Mason- Sanborn, but i dont use the Sanborn part.
2. I love Manatee's. its my obsession.
3. I hate dogs, worst animal ever
4. Golden Girls is the most amazing show in the entire world
5. Reba McEntire and Kathy Bates are my favorite people ever.
6. If I could make singing my career, i would.
7. Grilled Cheese, Sushi, and my mom's chili are my favorite foods.
8. I am sick at least 75% of the winter. my body doesnt seem to like the common cold.
9. History makes my world go round
10. I can not spell to save my butt.
11. I have two cats. one is Molly and the other is Big Kitty
12. I dont have a favorite color, so every year i change the color im attracted too. last year was orange, this year is Yellow
13. NO SMOKING. it kills people, trees, and our environment
14. Politics is pretty much my life. I love being a Democrat
15. hair is my biggest pet peeve.
16. I am very active in education, some day i hope to be the Secratary of Education of the presidential cabnit
17. Country music is all i listen too
18. GOD IS MY HERO
19. I sprint hurdles in track
20. I do work at Arby's
21. I hate the current president, what an A-hole
22. I can not swim
23. i love water animals, fish, sharks, wales, fish..lol
24. Old Navy is the only place to buy flip flops
25. Forever 21 is the best online shopping store ever
26. I can not stand computer language. you are = you're. not your. brb? NO Be Right Back
27. thunder storms are horrible
28. Someday i will live in a Big, White, colonial house with HUGE while pillers. (not the white house) and the most amazing fences around the property.
29. i LOVE shoes
30. I love watching women's gymnastics, knowing that i could never do any of the things they think are easy.
31. My first Concert was - Nicole C. Mullen
32. my dream is to go to Georgetown university for law.
33. I wont drink soda, it makes me sick. but the other day i accidentally drank Mt. Dew, and i almost blew chunks accross the restaurant
34. I can eat onions like apples
35. I have pinched nerves right below my butt, from sitting in the school chairs all these years. so now my feet and my whole leg falls asleep adn i dont even know it until i get up and walk, ohh and fall
36. i am a total clean freak, but you wouldnt kow it looking at my room. scrap stuff, EVERYWHERE
37. i get sick on airplanes,
38. Im often told i cant hang out with friends my age becuase they're parents think im "Too much of an adult."
39. my mom, is my hero
40. Jonny Depp is hot
41. i can be very stubborn at times
42. not only do i love shopping, but i buy things that i will most likely never wear
43. i will not spend more then 20 bucks on a pair of jeans
44. i LOVE the ocean.
45. I miss my cows, pigs, and horses.
46. i dont plan on ever having kids, not if im going to be successful in the political field
47. somday i will re-do my bed room, and make it green, not pink..
48. i'm not allowed to watch scary movies, my mommy says so
49. i have a new fasination with toasted almonds
50. When i was like, six years old, i was learing how to ride a bike, and we lived on top of a HUGE hill, well push come to shuve, i ran the bike down the hill into a barbed wire fence making my bike flip into the neighboring corn field and me in the ditch right before the fence.
51. i have a blanket that i call woobie!
52. the bear my mom got me from younkers, i named him gordmans, after another store.
53. i love plaid
54. i have 2 families, my biological, and my some what adoptive family. i live with my biological, but my adoptive family is the one i will be refering to the most.
55. i love the sexual humor of Will & Grace
56. i have a brand new fasination with the Peace sign and anything that has to do with hippies.
57. i cant seem to find anything else about me, so i guess ill keep this and write some more later..
Posted by RaeAnne at 8:38 AM
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Posted by RaeAnne at 9:10 AM
Monday, July 7, 2008
Posted by RaeAnne at 10:14 AM
Monday, June 30, 2008
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND STAN!!
13 years babyyyy.. Congratulations...
Anyway.. I have been so busy with work, and trying to pay off for my NYC trip, [not working so hot] and I've been babysitting, and so on and so on and so on.
Summer is great, I just got home from camp a while ago. It was a magnificent time- it really was. I love camp and children and Jesus; it was great!
I hope everybody is having a great time and a great summer, don't hang out in the sun too much!
Posted by RaeAnne at 1:35 PM