CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

long time no post

I've been very busy this week with track, school work, homework, and finals study, and picking up after the people I live with. ugh!!. I never have time to craft. So last night after I got home from a hard day of watching someone else's children, I did my storage project. I needed more storage in my bathroom because my sister keeps taking my stuff. I hate it, I'm pretty sure the next time she takes my camera, my money, my clothes, or my SHOES, I will kick her out. It's getting way too out of hand!.

anyways. My week was great! I have some pages I need to get done before this week of stress and business. Well here are my storage pictures. I don't really like them, I never have enough crap to put anything together, and my ribbons never match. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. lol
=]

0 comments: