CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

How can this week get any worse?


Not so hot of a week.. college readiness at UNI today, I'm not in the first track meet, I guess I'm not the best hurdler, even though I am the only sophomore one. My sister doesn't respect my crap. Really makes me mad,, BUT track is going swell, Easter is coming up, so I'm going to go get my Easter hair cut.. YEPPY..
I had to do a reproductive project for biology, kinda NOT FUN.
anyways.. HERE are some fun projects....

This is the card I made for my Gramma Dittmer, she loves Easter, I had to ponder on whether or not to make a bunny card, or a religious one, so I picked the religious one.

I absolutely hate not having ANY stamps, so I go around and print off pictures I like. Then I color them. I feel like I'm totally ripping off the stampers, but it all comes down to money.. do I want to pay $20.00 on a cute stamp set, or save my $20.00 for my NYC trip, or a cute pair of shoes for the summer time.. UGH!! hard times.. lol

4 comments:

Enfys said...

This is gorgeous, your grandma will love it. If you want cute images, try pink petticoat, they are really well priced and you download a link and get loads of images for the price of one stamp. There is a link on my blog x

Enfys said...

Hey Rae-Anne, I've tagged you! Go to my blog to find out what you do x

Dana said...

What a great card, you really did up the inside too! I'm sure she'll love it. I have these same stamps (from Verve Visual) and I like them too! *wink*

Lauren said...

This is so cute Raeanne. Good luck saving $$ for your trip.