CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I NEED HELP

I NEED HELP HELP HELP.. ok, so my mom is wanting me to make a card for her cousin Ashly. He's overseas right now, and I have NO IDEA what to make him, she said nothing that has to do with military.... SOO help me with ideas,, PLEASE

Other then that, I made my cousin Paige a card for her fourth birthday, which is like, in July I think.. school's great, life's great. This Saturday my mom and I are off to clean up the highways. It's our good deed we do twice a year, ;D.. Then we are chillin' the rest of the dayyyyyyy.. Hope life is great for all of you wonderful folks.

2 comments:

Enfys said...

What a gorgeous little purse, she will love it.

Anonymous said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

You are leaving right now!!!

Hope you can read this! Well, you are as awesome as anyone in this website!

You rock and I still have that valentine you gave me!!!

RAEANNE ROCKS!!!

Your BFF
Adhi Ramesh:)