CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Older Creations

I found some older creations of mine!! well really I made them a Few weeks ago!! I found all everything on the internet and cut some out of other cards I had. Today was FANTASTIC, a little headache was the only thing keeping me down. Took myself a few tests in school and came up with some AMAZING ideas for my younger sisters bed room!! i will most definatly be posting pictures after our house in done being renivated in about three thousand years from now. I made this journal for my cousin Kylie for helping me pick out some beautiful paper for my other cousin's birthday cards.

I made this BEAUTIFUL baby card for my new baby cousin.. Just some blue and green paper of the same design, some yellow mis-match paper underneither homemade clay animals. you could even see the fingure prints on them. some fuzzy string and a yellow dotted brad to put it all together!!
these cards i made for my twin cousins turning two!! cute huh?




this last card was made for a friend of mine!! her favorite color was orange

6 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Welcome to blog land - have a great time with it. Great post so far!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What adorable cards! So fun and bright!

My Paper World said...

Very cute cards Rae!
I love those clay animals!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Enfys said...

Just found your blog Rae, your cards are such fun. I am a new blogger too, isn't it a great way to 'meet' people from all over the world?

Dana said...

That blue baby card for your cousin is adorable with a capital A!
And because orange is MY favorite color too, I ADORE that last card...so pretty.

Becky Carafa said...

All of these are fantastic! You do a great job with what you have, keep it up!