CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Very first love sketch!!

Today was a RAE-FABULOUS day. I finished my homework early, because we got an early out, AND that meant I got to do a little bit more crafty creative things. Like make my VERY FIRST CARD SKETCH THING!! YEAHHZZ...SO I went to Verve Visual and I saw this sketch! so decided I wanted make my own creation after looking at some other peoples' blogs and their very magical creations. SOOO I walked off to my room, laid out some paper, got some beads out and opened my jar of rubber cement. AMAZING STUFF... and started putting crap together. I absolutely LOVE glue and beads and paper.. AWESOME STUFF. sooo here's my Valentine Card for this sketch.. I used beige paper that I got from some scrap-pack over Christmas. Red silky ribbon that my parents bought last year in some rose petal thing. Most of everything else is from TARGET!! best place EVER!!


I might not be posting anything tomorrow. I'll be in Des Moines visiting family for my cousins' second birthday party. They are turning two. Me and my mommy are heading out tomorrow morning, I'm not sure if I'll be back Saturday night-ish, or Sunday. It all depends on the sky and the snow on the roads. UGH I hate driving on Iowa roads.



xoxo

RaeAnne

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! It looks great! that silky ribbon is gorgeous!
Nicola xx

Dana said...

Oooh, I love the red silk ribbon, nice placement on the card front. And what is that awesome gold medalion thing in the middle...too COOL!
Thanks for posting on my blog today, I'm psyched to find YOUR blog!

Bethany Paull said...

Really pretty! I love that gold piece with the swirls on it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Really neat card! I like all the details you added.