CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A day of no school

I had no school today,YEAH SNOW DAY, so I made some cards out of regular paper, flowers, markers, and brads. It takes me about 35 minutes per card, believe it or not, I'm not very good at coming up with ideas, that's probably why it takes so long. I got this idea of regular white cardstock from someone's blog, sorry I don't remember who. I used thin colored paper from Staples. The ribbon I found on some old dolls of mine. Believe it or not, I use a lot of my older doll clothes for ribbons and sometimes backgrounds.

I need your help. I'm making something special for someone special. I need to learn how to make the pull-treat pouch, and how to make a book card like a big card that opens up into an open box. If anyone can help me, I would be highly grateful.

Thanks,
RaeAnne

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Very pretty - the polka dot paper is fab!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful job on these. i cannot believe you are only 16--so talented. Keep it up!

Sara said...

great designs...very resourceful also! go check out the tutorials on Splitcoaststampers.com LOTS of ideas there with unique pull cards and such.