CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Music of my Life ♪♪♪

AMAZING day, started off with a two hour delay, my friend Cassidy text messaged me saying we had a late start at 5:30 AM, normally I don't get up till 6:15, but today I got up around 7:30. It felt wonderful to sleep in one more day. My day was great, I wore a cute new sweater, and I got back my AP world history test. I got 61/75, an 81%, which is FANTASTIC compared to what my other huge tests were in this class. My worse class just happens to be a college one, go figure. lol..
I finally got the pictures of my cousin's party, too bad I can't post them, but here are a few of the AMAZING ones I found.. I hope ya'll had a fantastic day too.. ♥

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Congrats on your test results! That's fab! Great photos too, thanks for sharing!
Nicola xx

Marilyn said...

Thanks for stopping by my website!! Congrats on the great grades on your test and on entering the blogging world! It is so much fun - I'm pretty much a newbie myself having just started one in November!! Love the tags that you made for your friend - very creative indeed!Have a great day!

Lauren said...

What a fun day! TFS.