CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fantastic



I have had a great week. The guy of my dreams asked me for a date. Of course I said yes, oh my! Does he ever float my boat and make my wheels turn... lol
a little lust there huh?
Well here's a creation I have made this week,, hope you love iiiittt
and I'm pretty sure I made this card for my uncle Mike, his birthday is on St. Patty's Day, and he always, well ya know,, lol.. so I made him a Happy Beer-day card.
Well I also found out that he Cammie loves Rootbeer, so I'm pretty sure this card would fit that too!!

=D
RaeAnne

2 comments:

Juanita B said...

Your card is soooooooo cute, I love your colors and layout!

Did your read Cammie's post from the tagging about loving root beer?

Ooooooh, I'm so happy for you, have a WONDERFUL time on your date!

Juanita

Enfys said...

happy Birthday Uncle Mike - Cute card you made for him. Your date sounds a hunk, have a wonderful time.