CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sketch from Jen


So I'm waiting for something to do and I spot a cool sketch to try.
So here's the sketch I got from Jen Del Muro

So I went through my pouch of stuff and found some unused paper that had cute flowers, and I found the same sheet in like, four different colors. I ripped them up and pasted them on. I also used buttons that came with one of the sweaters I bought. I thought it would be cute to add instead of more flowers. I will probably be using this card for a birthday, or give it to a grandparent for spring. I'm not really sure yet!!

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I love your take on the sketch. What a pretty card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card! Beautiful Springtime color combination! Thanks for sharing! :D

Richelle said...

Cute card...loved the ripped paper.
Richelle

Enfys said...

Great take on the sketch, lovely colours you chose.

Juanita B said...

Cool and fresh. I loved the ripped papers against the perfect circles. You met the challenge well, TFS.