CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Got bored

I'm not having the best spring break, but it's coming along.
Last night I got a little bored and got out stamps and went wild.

I was happy to be a little closer to summer 08 so I made this card from the swim suit at Gina K's collections, thanks for your support I also made some pretty farm cards too, just for fun. From this stamp but Gina K. Down on the Farm

nothing else much to do. Got some boy problems and I really need to talk to my mommy, but the problem is, she's in Florida for a conference. I haven't talked to her all week, and won't be able to until Sunday. Sad, sad story I know.

Hope all is swell...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute cards!!

Bethany Paull said...

The little green farm cards are so cute!

Enfys said...

I love, love, love those little farm cards. Sooooo cute.