CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I made tons of Mother's Day cards within the last few weeks, even a Cinco de Mayo one, but my sister stole my camera before I could take pictures of some of them, so I took pictures of them with my phone, well guess what... my phone got stolen a week ago,, SOOOO.. I'm on a voyage to get a new phone and post a few of the cards I made.. I made this amazing card for my friend's mom, he can't make anything, so I volunteered... but of course I had to give it to him before I could take a picture, it was nifty too. Oh well I guess, stuff happens..




Here's the poem I found for my mom, I think it's sweet, she thought it was deep..
I love my mommmy

For all that you have given me,
I can return but love. For you
bound up the wounds I did not see
and gave me hopes and passions new.
I can return but love for you,
Whose unmoved faith my heart did move,
And gave me hopes and passions new,
And loved me till I turned to love.

Whose unmoved faith did my heart move?
The mother of my heart, not blood,
Who loved me till I turned to love.
And I became the soul I would.

The mother of my heart, not blood,
Bound up the wounds I did not see.
And I became the soul I would
For all that you have given me.

Hope all of you Mom's are having a great day...

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Hi RaeAnne! These cards are all really beautiful. You're doing great with your crafting.

Enfys said...

Great cards RaeAnne. I agree with your mom, that poem is great but pretty deep!