CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last few days

Track is pretty much over, which is good because AP is beating me up.. I have my exam in less then 2 weeks.. UGH!! But I thought since I'm waiting for my Cinco de Mayo cake to cool down I might as well post again. Trust me everything will be a little faster once the summer comes.

So the first card is the one I made for my cousin's confirmation a month ago, lol. The second one was from a set of stamps I inherited from my aunt.
I got a brand new keyboard and mouse this week.. its all wireless.. so I can sit across the house.. AKA 2 feet away, and look at the computer because it also has a zoom on the keyboard and a magnifying glass on the mouse.. nifty huh?
Well I hope everything is awesome in your lives..

0 comments: