CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

A day of no crafts

SO I woke up this morning with tons of snow on the gound. My mommy and I traveled to Des Moines for my cousins birthday party, I saw my Aunts Regina, Rebecca, Rhonda, Rachelle, and Rheann. My cousins, Allisa, Jordan, Kylie, Paige, Isaac, Lucy, Zoey. My gramma Dittmer, and some more people, including Uncle Jim, Ryan, and Jeff. [oh trust me, that's not even close to all my family]
I passed out school pictures and gave Lucy, Zoey, and my aunt Chelle their cards. And my so called 'nothing' project to Kylie. It was all fun. Ate some no wheat, eggs, and other stuff in a cake. My cousins are like allergic to everything. Sad story. My uncle Jeff and I had a HUGE conversation on politics, I had to listen to his right-wing stuff, but then my mommy saved me. My mom, Roxann, is AMAZING!! for sure. Paige and her were playing doctor. So I had to save my mom, when really she was saving me from the hell of Jeff's conservative views.. lol
i love my mommyyy.. The Strongest, most AMAZING woman I know. My hero, my angel. lol. This is my mommmmm... AMAZING, thats about the only word I can put to her. I didn't seem to get any pictures of her today, so I put in one I found from my cousin's wedding
[I haven't gotten any pictures from today yet. So I'll post them later]

Have a great night, I guess.. I have homework to do..

1 comments:

Dana said...

I totally understand about right-wing, conservative family members that drive you insane! I have a few of them myself. *chuckle*
Sounds like it was a good time though. I think it's sweet the way you cherish your mom, I'm jealous. I sure didn't feel that way about MY mon when I was 16! Of course, I do now, so it's all good.