CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Valentine Sweet Hearts

SO today I woke up a little upset because my kitchen wasn't that clean, I swear my OCD takes over TOO much with my kitchen, so I pretty much had a spaz attack over the kitchen. But after that I make shells and cheese and decided to create my valentine things for friends. I cut out cardboard tags and put paper on both sides, I used bobbypins, buttons, string, thread, ribbon, paper, colored pancils, zipper handles, poker chips, and beach shells to make them look amazing. I wanted to make them for my group of friends, Cassidy, Adhi, Nick, Jon, Emily, Lauren, Sami, Morgan, and Dani. Of course if you look hard, my name is really the only weird one, except for Adhi, she's from India and I really don't know her WHOLE name. But here they are!!


2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What lucky friends you have! Love your creations for them! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute tags!! They are so creative and personalized, your friends will love them! Thanks for visiting my blog too! =)