CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Late Easter

So this Easter I went to my Grammas house in Boone, it was a GREAT time. My mom and I hung out with my Gramma Saturday after shopping, then lunch, I bought a CUTE jacket and I dyed eggs for the first time. I know, not right, lol. Then went to night service. Sunday morning we went to church again, got back to the farm and hid eggs for the children, AND ate some amazing food, pretty much just chilled with all of my cousins and made sure I had a great time. WHICH I DID. The only sad thing is, my phone doesn't get service where my Gramma lives, and it's only my phone, so I went all weekend without talking to my guy pal. Sad, sad story I know... =[
Got home and did laundry and all the other great stuff.
I made this thing called a yoyo card I found on Simply Rae's site. She's pretty nifty I must say. I found some polka-dotted fabric I bought a LONG time ago when I wanted to be just like Vera Wang. I was so cute at 12 years old. I made my mother buy me a sewing machine because I wanted to make my own clothes, well that didn't work so hott. lol =D
Anyway, my Aunt Lori called my mom last week and asked if I wanted some older stamps, OF COURSE I said yes. I never really owned any stamps until Sunday, so I got a HUGE bin full of them, and some embossing powder and some umm, what is it called, like chalk paint, or what ever. I'll have to get a picture of it, but I got a crap load of amazing stamps and ink too. I was SOO excited, of course I'm not able to get anything done until next week, SPRING BREAK BABY..

My mom is off to Florida with her friend for a few days of fun then a conference... that meanniness, I get to stay home and chill with my guy pal. =D

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for Spring Break next week! These flowers are amazing - great job.